Friday, June 26, 2009

Hello World!

Hello internet,

This is my very first blog on an official Blog-host (fuck LiveJournal). I really don't know what to do/write in this so I'll give a little synopsis of myself.

My name is Nathan (or Nate-dog as some of my friends call me), I am a sophomore mechanical engineer at Gonzaga University (Go Zags!). I am very involved in the sports world as well. I love Gonzaga athletics, especially basketball, Oregon State football and the Portland Trail Blazers. In High school I played soccer, wrestled and ran cross country. I currently am on the Gonzaga Club Ultimate Frisbee team, GURU, and was one of four freshman to make the A squad. Ultimate consumes me as much as a fat man consumes cake. This past season GURU made the regional tourney after a hard-fought game-to-go at WA/BC sectionals. We finished a decent 9th, breaking our #13 seed overall.

I am very interested in politics and try to have an open mind and a quick mouth. I consider myself a libertarian politically and feel like two party systems are flawed and too seperating.

I also am a nerd. I don't tabletop or anything like that (as of yet), but I am very interested in technologies such as new gadgets, computers, web memes and a plethora of other tech related topics.

Well, I do believe that this is a good stopping point for today. Tune in next time for something completely different.

Word out.

No comments:

Post a Comment